Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Fondue

So I took one of my family's favorite recipe's and tweaked it so it would make fondue that you could eat all sorts of goodies with. Originally my family would consume this delicious concoction on top of brownies and ice cream. My dad, when i was a baby, would dip my pacifier in hot fudge and give it to me to get me to stop my crying. I am truly a chocoholic because of my dad. THANK YOU!

Home Made Hot Fudge

1 can of evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 12 oz pkg of choc chips
bring ingredients to a boil. boil for 1 min then remove from heat
add:
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp butter

Now when you want to get adventurous you can exchange the choc. chips for other type of chips. for example in the picture above the left jar if full of mint chocolate fudge and the right is peanut butter and chocolate fudge. my mom has also made white chocolate and said it was really yummy. i also substituted the vanilla with almond extract and it was really yummy too.
here are some fun pictures we took.

2 comments: