Monday, August 8, 2011

My life long dream

I feel that my life long dream has now been fulfilled. I am a wife to the most wonderful and supportive husband (not to mention extremely attractive) and a mother to the most beautiful baby. You would think that I would get annoyed of doing the same thing all the time-Cleaning the house, doing laundry, cooking meals, feeding James every 2 hours, Changing poopy diapers, and repeat it all over again. But to be honest I love it! I love being a home maker and taking care of my small family. I find pure Joy in being able to feed my husband tasty meals that he loves and watching my son smile in his sleep. I look forward to the future but I will take my time enjoying the present.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! We love you and your attitude!
    Love,
    Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right!! Being a home maker is the best thing in the world!!! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

    ReplyDelete