Thursday, February 24, 2011

So i decided that i want to post here more often....my new favorite book

Fablehaven!!! have you heard of it. I am currently on book 4 of the 5 that are out. It is a series by Brandon Mull that is absolutely wonderful. It is a very good fantasy series that has my husband and me in its grips. I checked out the books on CD from the library and have been listening to it whenever i have time. Like in the car or i am doing stuff around the house. Adam doesn't get to listen to it all the time so i fill him in on the parts that he misses and i am sure that he will go back and reread them or something to get the full effect.
Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven)

Funny thought...Oreo (our cat) likes getting her tummy rubbed. Before we left she hated it and she didn't really like being held either. now she is a puring machine every time she sees us and flops down for a tummy rub. she is just so funny. i guess she really missed us when we went to Boise, oh and she sleeps with her eyes slightly open like me...weird. oh and one day when i was craving tuna i decided to be nice and give her the tuna juice. She went crazy. now when ever we open any can of meat she goes nuts and meows at us for a good 10 min straight. funny girl.



Exciting news. I think i felt my first real kick yesterday. The baby is getting stronger and bigger. And i am getting bigger. It is so wonderful to hear from Adam that he thinks i look more beautiful now then i ever have to him before. He is just so sweet and does such a great job at taking care of me. He always asks "is mommy happy?...is baby happy?" I love him!! We will be finding out the gender in one week from today!! which is really exciting. I have a lot of guesses that it will be a girl but we shall see i guess. Adam and I both have subtle feelings about a certain gender but aren't sure if it is because we are hoping. But to be honest we would be happy with a boy or a girl. For those of you who don't know...we will be naming the baby Lillian Belle Gedeborg if it is a girl and James William Gedeborg if it is a boy.


until next time. love you all!!
oh i will be taking more pics later but this is my belly (and me) when i was about 15 weeks. i am now 18.

2 comments:

  1. Fablehaven is Awesome!!!! Dell and I (Dell is Adam's cousin) just finished the 5th book!!! Those books are intense!!! They really captivated us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the names you've chosen. Fortunately, they aren't one's I've already picked out for future use... otherwise, we'd have to duel. :)

    ReplyDelete