Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Advice

When Adam and I were in Pocatello, Adam got to play the piano for The Society at ISU. It is a comedy imporv show put on by Kirby Heyborne, Corbin Allred, Lincoln Hoppe, and Kelly Lohman. After the shows were over we went to Denny's with Corbin, his mom and sister. This may sound stupid and I may be off but I always receive good advise from Corbin and I think it because he knows what is really important because he is around fame, vanity, and stuff all the time. Well anyways we were talking about my pregnancy and I was telling him about how some of the girls I knew never felt pretty while pregnant even though everyone thought they were adorable. He went on to tell me and my husband about how his wife loved being pregnant because of their attitude towards the pregnancy. to explain further he talked about how he tried his best to help his wife feel beautiful and she did feel beautiful. But I think feeling beautiful is a choice. Yes you may feel like the earth's gravity will so evolve around you instead of the sun but you are in the process of creating a miracle. Your husband may be biased but they still think you are beautiful and their opinion is the only one that truly matters. Plus if other people are saying "you look so cute" they aren't saying it just to be nice...take the compliment. You only get to experience being pregnant for a short time so cherish the moment and remember all the funny details because when your future daughter in law or daughter is telling you about being pregnant you will be able to look back on the experience and remember it with happy thoughts. That is my 2 cents along with Corbin's. So to all the pregnant ladies out there....FEEL BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, Thank you for sharing your insights. Dad always made me feel beautiful when I was pregnant too. He still compliments me...in every season of our lives. What a thoughtful gift of love that he gives me and Adam gives you.
    We love you! You are beautiful - inside and out!
    Love, Mom (& Dad)

    ReplyDelete