Sunday, July 11, 2010

Epic moments

So on Friday Adam and I were asked to go to a movie party by some of my old roommates at the single girl's apartments. Some of our friends were in town and they wanted us to come and visit them. So we got there and chatted and hung out til about 11:30 (really late for us). When we were finally leaving music was playing it was the song "Don't stop believing". while walking to the car we walked passed the neighboring apartment whose door was wide open and a girl was in the living room. She had her arms stretched out and spinning gracefully in a circle while saying very loudly "I'M IN LOVE AND I DON'T EVEN CARE!". Adam and i stifled our giggles till we were out of earshot and then laughed remembering the single life! Oh how life has changed. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment