Friday, June 18, 2010

R mountain!

Adam and I put together a hike to R mountain It was SOOO MUCH FUN! we invited as many people as we could and encouraged those people to invite friends. We ended up with a pretty good turn out.
While hiking I realized how out of shape i was. We went up the side that is short but really steep so I had to take quite a few breaks on the way up and by the time we got to the top my legs were burning. We got to the top and ate our lunches. My brother (chase) and his fiance (Jenny) and some of my brother's roommates/people he knew decided to go repelling just down from where the rest of us were (John, Leeann, Jordan, Heather, Adam and I). we camped out and ate lunch. We talked threw lots of rocks to see who's got the furthest and took lots of pictures. Leeann collected all the different flowers we came across and we all didn't get injured. YAY! here are some fun pictures from the trip!

Pretty view from the top!
and Funny sign we saw
John and Leann's new house--and a scary robber
Chase and Jenny


Jordan Adam and John throwing rocks to see who gets the furthest. really cute!


Jordan and Heather




and Repelling!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun adventure! I really like John and LeeAnn's new house. I think it could use a woman's touch though. :)

    ReplyDelete