Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Audition

So today I auditioned for a RFinity commercial. It is a new technology they developed here in Idaho where you can use a chip in your phone to pay for everything-it replaces your credit card, debit card and my student account. cool huh!? Talk about nerve racking. I was pretty nervous because i don't do much acting but i thought...if i could be an extra in the background that would be cool, i mean i do have pretty fun facial expressions and that is what they are looking for.
so i actually get the nerve to finally audition and then all my nerves were gone...well most of them. but i felt pretty comfortable. I am somewhat wishing i can get the part because it sounds way fun and really funny. if i don't i won't be heart broken or anything.
but here is the major conflict. they are filming the commercial tomorrow and i am babysitting tomorrow until 3ish. so i hope they liked me enough to go around my schedule. anyways. that was my random step out of my comfort zone thing i did today. WOO HOO!

2 comments: